Sunday, May 9, 2010

Republican Party


I have a tough time with the Republican party because its hard to decipher between the right wing intellectuals who are rarely seen or the tea party members. I really can't stand the tea party members because they are just like the radical left, to violent and stupid to even relate to. I think one of the main problems I have with the Republican party is that they have really strong ties with religion. The huffington post, a conservative blog site, agrees with me as well. The party seems to be breaking to idea of the separation of church and state. Religious views control how the party acts upon social matters. There strengths lie in economics ideas. They take the strong and bold view on economics that I think the democrats lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment