Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Scavenging for Uploaded art




I thought that it would be appropriate to show some of the art and talk a little about the main artist in the show.

Graham Holoch is a Senior at Acalanes and he does amazing photography and acrylic paintings. He has a really strong background in art and has been accepted to a bunch of art schools.

Kyung Chun is a Junior at Acalanes who hails from Korea. Shes been doing art for a really long time and is extremely creative. You can see slight hints of asian artwork in her own if you have a keen eye for it.

Andrew Moore is a graduate of Marimonte High and is a very talented photographer. He is the only one who has completed his amount of required art which makes me happy because the rest of us are slacking behind, but you can't rush the creative progress.

And then there is me. I've taken art for four years at Acalanes. I'm a senior and have taken five classes of art which is over the amount necessary for most. I've been studying art a lot more seriously the past year. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my art up yet but there one the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment